Day & Evening Pet Hospital and Pet Surgical Center has a rewarding career opportunity in Palm Harbor for a Veterinary Technician (license not necessary but experience working in a clinic is a must). You will be working in a private practice under the supervision of licensed veterinarians.
- Perform laboratory tests: urinalysis, blood counts, microscopic ear exams, skin scrapes, fecals
- Assist with dental prophylaxis and surgeries
- Prepare tissue samples
- Take blood samples
- Expose and develop x-rays
- Take case history from clients
- Minimum of 1 year experience working as a technician at a veterinary practice
- Able to bend, stoop, and lift 50lbs unassisted
- Comfortable with multiple species: dogs, cats, rabbits, chinchillas, skunks, sugar gliders
- Excellent written, oral communication, and prioritizing skills
- Able to work and maintain composure in close working quarters in a noisy environment
HOW TO APPLY
You can e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also apply in person at 511 Magnolia Avenue, Palm Harbor FL 34683.
Thank you for your interest in Day & Evening Pet Hospital and Pet Surgical Center.
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.