Our Key West themed state-of-the-art pet hospital was built from the ground up! Tedious work was done to ensure you and your pet receive the best possible care, with the best equipment along with a very spacious and aesthetic environment. Here are some of the specs:
- When entering our pet hospital, you and your pet will be greeted in a wide reception area. (TV included!)
- Each of our 5 spacious exam rooms is equipped with smart TVs to help in the comfort of our clients.
- We have 15 computer stations in the clinic to aid in the speed and efficiency of the hospital, therefore reducing wait time.
- Cat condos are equipped with their own sleeping space separate from their litter box. The litter box area is constantly ventilated to eliminate odors.
- We have spacious indoor runs for our larger patients.
- We have an ICU cage that delivers high level oxygen to cardiac and trauma patients. We have an isolation area that has a separate ventilation system so that anything contagious will not be spread. We manufacture our own oxygen.
- Our surgery room has its own air and heating unit for temperature monitoring to help the patient’s needs.
- There are 8 exhaust fans in the hospital that vent to the outside versus the attic. This provides more odor control.
- We have a battery back-up system onsite in case of any electrical outages as a safety precaution.
- The epoxy flooring in the treatment areas is impermeable, which will prevent foul odors from accumulating. All the cabinetry is made with a high-tech synthetic and is also impermeable. The porcelain tile in the reception area and exam rooms has epoxy grout which is impenetrable.
- We take pride in trying to go as “green” as possible! We have spray foam insulation, LED lighting, solar panels.